The school offers admission for students to Class XI .
Groups Available for Std XI
Group 1 & 2 are integrated with NEET & IIT-JEE coaching within school hours in collabration with Altitude Classes which is recognized as one of the best training institution in the country.
|Electives (any one)|
|Group1||Engineering & Sciences||
Physics /Chemistry /
|Computer Science / Physical Education /Entrepreneurship / Economics / Legal Studies|
Physics / Chemistry /
|Mathematics / Computer Science / Entrepreneurship / Physical Education / Psychology / Legal Studies|
Accountancy /Business Studies /Economics
Mathematics / Physical Education / Entrepreneurship / Computer Science / Psychology /Legal Studies
Psychology / Economics / Sociology
|Computer Science / Physical Education /Entrepreneurship / Legal Studies|
All above mentioned groups have to study English Elective in addition to three core subjects and any one of the electives mentioned in the respective groups.
The Pupil STEM Program ( for Group 1 and 2 )
1. An initiative for students of Class XI and XII.
2. Class room program in association with ALTITUDE CLASSES, based at Hyderabad for Grade XI.
3. 40 hours in core subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Maths/Biology will be delivered every week by the teachers from the Altitude.
4. The entire program is tailor made to fit into the calendar/time table schedule of the students.
5. Students will be taught English and Science practicals by our teachers.
6. Daily practice papers for each chapter, fortnightly objective tests , cumulative part tests and grand tests will be conducted.
7. Students will be trained to answer multiple choice format as well as descriptive formats.
8. Test follow up and customized app for result analysis to each parents.
9. Extra tests for students who can go extra miles.
10. Scholarship for the deserving students through Admission tests.
1. The children will be trained to take up competitive examinations like NEET, IIT JEE, AIPMT, AIEEEetc.
2. The entire program is embedded into the school curriculum, leaving the evenings and week ends
free for reinforcement.
Registration forms are available at the office on payment of Rs. 1000.
Registration forms can also be downloaded from our website www.thepupil.in. The downloaded registration form, once completed must be printed and submitted in person, at the Admission Office of our school, accompanied by a DD for Rs.1000, taken in the name of ‘The Pupil’, payable at Chennai.
The completed registration form should be submitted to the school admission office along with the following documents:
- Three recent passport size colour photographs of the applicant
- Copy of the birth certificate of the applicant
- Address proof of the parent (copy of passport/ration card/ driving licence/voter’s ID card)
- Transfer certificate/ Academic record from the last school attended
- Copy of community certificate
- DD for Rs.1000 taken in the name of the school (for forms downloaded from the website)
The processing of the application may take up to four weeks. The eligible applicants will be called for an interactive session along with their parents on specified dates. After the interactive session, the selected candidates will be notified through phone/e-mail. Upon notification, the parents may collect the Provisional letter of Selection and pay the fees at the office.
Scholarship Exam for class XI:
The Pupil offers scholarship for meritorious students joining class XI. The student have to appear in scholarship exam to become eligible for Scholarship. (Eligibility for scholarships is given in the table below).
|151 - 200||30%|
|101 - 150||20%|
|50 - 100||10%|
* % of tuition fee.
Scholarship exams are conducted in the month of April and May. Interested candidates may register online on our website.
Exam schedule will be intimated to the registerd candidates.
|Class XI||8:00 am to 5:00 pm|
|Class XII||8:00 am to 5:00 pm|
The school functions from Monday to Friday, except during scheduled holidays and vacations as notified in the school diary/declared by the School/Government ad hoc. However, the first and the third Saturdays of every month shall be working days for Classes IX upwards. As per CBSE guidelines, the academic year begins in the month of April and ends in the month of March of the subsequent year.
The Daily Routine:
The school begins every day with a prayer and assembly.
The school follows a structured curriculum for all the classes along with practical lab activities.
In addition to the regular academic work, Gymnastics, Art & Clay Modelling, Weaving, Yoga, Swimming, Sports and Indian/Western Music are a part of the curriculum.
Transport facility can be availed from designated places, within a radius of 10 Km from the school. Kindly contact the transport counter at the school for further details.
After School Activities (Optional):
The following activities will be conducted in the after school hours. The students can opt for one/two activities of their choice. A detailed circular regarding the same will be issued in the month of June.
Art & Clay Modelling
All the above information are subject to change.